Multivariable Calc: All the Practice You Need!
Time to get serious MATH 222 & 262. These sessions will focus on problem-solving at the exam level. It will be assumed that you are familiar with the basics; however, questions will be fully explained so that you are able to apply the concepts to similar problems that are not identical. See below for available discounts.
- Midterm Prep 1 – Mastering Series: Remember Power Series?! Oh, and MacLaurin Series & Taylor Series? Radii of Convergence; Taylor Coefficients and Approximations. This 3h session will focus on solving tons of midterm-level problems.
Fri. October 31st, 2014, 5-8pm in M3-37A (3rd floor McLennan); $60 for 3h + notes; discounts available (see below).
- Midterm Prep 2 – Mastering Vector Geometry: Lines, Planes & Points, the distances between them all and a look at the (finite!) variations they can give you on these classic questions. These questions can be free points on your midterm!
Sat. November 1st, 2014, 6:30-8:30pm in M3-37A (3rd floor McLennan); $40 for 2h + notes; discounts available for multiple sessions (see below).
- Midterm Prep 3 – Mastering Vector-Valued Functions: Position, Velocity & Acceleration; Arclength and the Arclength Functions; T/N/B, the Frenet Frame, curvature and torsion; Points of Intersection: a whole lot of practice problems!
Sun. October 26th, 2014, 12:45-2:45pm in M3-37A (3rd floor McLennan); $40 for 2h + detailed notes; discounts available for multiple sessions (see below).
- Midterm Study Hall 1: The key to success in this class is practice. Study Halls provide an ideal environment for getting that practice without wasting time.
Sun. November 2nd, 2014, 5:45-8:45pm in M3-17B (3rd floor McLennan); $20 for 3h.
- Midterm Study Hall 2: “(Perfect) Practice Makes Perfect” so come work on practice problems with classmates at a midterm-focused Study Hall and have the most challenging questions answered by an experienced tutor.
Mon. November 3rd, 2014, 5:00-8:00pm in M3-37A (3rd floor McLennan); $20 for 3h.
- Assignment 3 Workshop (MATH 222): A session were we’ll look at problems that are structurally identical to those in your assignment: learn everything you need to complete the assignment without spending hours scouring the net & trying to decipher the hieroglyphics of ASCII math, understanding little to nothing. You might be surprised at how easy it actually is!
TBA,November 2014; $20 for 2h.
Best Price Discount: RSVP for all the midterm sessions and save ~25% – take $10 off the price of each prep session and $5 off of each study hall; only pay $140 for 13 hours dedicated to helping you understand the material & ace your midterm.
Multiple Prep Session Discount: RSVP for more than one prep session and receive $10 off the price of each session!
Prep Session + Study Hall Discount: RSVP for a prep session and a study hall and save $10.